Giveaway: Style Tryst $50 GC
In honor of 2 small steps in trying to get my blog transformed from my personal blog to more of the deals, reviews, and giveaways it was intended to be... I am doing a giveaway! My Facebook page has surpassed 100 "likes" while my Twitter page is now right at 500 followers! Thus, I am going to give one lucky follower a voucher worth $50 to StyleTryst.com. "Style Tryst is the answer to every woman's love affair with accessories. Our vast selection of mainstream and independent designers will satisfy all of your fashion cravings."
*Disclaimer: This giveaway is not sponsored or endorsed by Eversave, StyleTryst, Facebook or Twitter. It is all my doing and promoting. =)

Mandatory entry:
- Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect and leave a comment saying you have.
- Join Eversave for great, local daily deals.
- Tell me your favorite item on StyleTryst
- Follow @7onashoestring on Twitter.
- Click here to tweet the giveaway. You can tweet once per day. Please leave me the link to your tweet in comment.
- Like 7 on a Shoestring on Facebook.
- Join my Blog Frog Community.
- Follow 7 on a Shoestring on Networked Blogs
*Disclaimer: This giveaway is not sponsored or endorsed by Eversave, StyleTryst, Facebook or Twitter. It is all my doing and promoting. =)

Labels: Giveaways


26 Comments:
GFC Follower!
boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com
Hi! Following you from the Fun Tuesday Hop blog hop. Would love it if you LIKE my page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose
A new GFC Follower! Please enter me in this wonderful giveaway:) Thanks!
esterried[at]yahoo[dot]com
I like the Danielle Necklace.
esterried[at]yahoo[dot]com
Tweeted.
http://twitter.com/#!/kingsdaughter24/status/68396392632160256
esterried[at]yahoo[dot]com
Follow on Twitter-kingsdaughter24
esterried[at]yahoo[dot]com
Follow you on GFC! Sarah Jones & Cupcakelovee@gmail.com
Joined Eversave! Cupcakelovee@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter! Cupcakelovee & cupcakelovee@gmail.com
My favorite items on Style Trust are Spring Bead Bracelet with Silver Stardust Ball and Seema Bangles. Cupcakelovee@gmail.com
I follow you on FB! Sarah Ashley Jones & cupcakelovee@gmail.com
AND I followed on Network Blogs on my FB name, Sarah Ashley Jones. Cupcakelovee@gmail.com
WHEW! Okay I'm done! =)
What an adorable blog! Thanks for linking up and following me! I am following you through GFC now, too, so happy to be able to link up with you!
Im following you on twitter!
@mommyhead7
follow you on twitter @
dlw447
deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
like you on FB as deanna time
deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
joined blog frog community
deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/dlw447/status/71726640312483840
deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
Follow gfc
I like the square rubber watch
Follow @7onashoestring on Twitter
@vanrobmac
http://twitter.com/#!/vanrobmac/status/71751099631149056
GFC follower :)
Name: Cean
My favourite item on StyleTryst is Antoinette Lee Designs, Serena Shimmer Clutch.
Followed you on Network blogs.
Liked you on Facebook. Name is Cean Gray.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home