That post has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://7onashoestring.com
and update your bookmarks.

10.07.2010

Yay me!

Thanks to YoungWife&Mom, I have received the "One Lovely Blog" award, the "Versatile Blogger" award and the "Stylish Blogger" Award!


Rules for accepting these are:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered
  4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Seven things about me:
  1. I am a Christ follower and pray my children will always walk with the Lord.
  2. My pictures are my most prized material possessions.
  3. I am very much a homebody.
  4. Date nights with my DH typically include a dinner, walk around a store, and ice cream or coffee at the beach (it's all about some quality alone time).
  5. Music relaxes me and I enjoy singing praises to get my self grounded when I am stressed.
  6. I am an insomniac and typically go to bed an hour or two before my DH is getting out of bed.
  7. My family is the single most important "accomplishment" here on earth for me in this life. I LOVE them!

And now... drum roll please... here are 15 more amazing bloggers (in no particular order) you should check out:
Purposeful Homemaker
Yesterday on Tuesday
Adventures of the Domesticated Mama
A Mommy's Blessings
Mom-A-Logues
Chubby Cheeks Thinks
Nesting With Niall
Steals, Deals, and Life
Mrs. Goldilocks
Family Friendly Frugality
Saved By Love Creations
Design It Chic
Aspiring Millionaire
3 Princes and a Princess 2
Living Well, Spending Less

Congratulations! :)


7 on a Shoestring

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Thank you so much. I love your blog design BTW. Everytime I stop by I always think how cute it is.

October 7, 2010 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Thank ya much mama. I do appreciate it! And congrats to you!

October 7, 2010 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thanks so much! I'll pass these along soon! I'm so honored :)

October 7, 2010 at 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you passing these on to me! I am so flattered and congrats on receiving the awards! :)

Kim

October 7, 2010 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Congratulations on your awards! Thanks so much for passing them on. I'm honored & flattered!

living well, spending less

October 7, 2010 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Congrats!
New follower! Would love if you would come follow back at To Spend Or Save.

http://tospendorsave.blogspot.com

-Mary

October 7, 2010 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Miranda Ward said...

Congrats on your Award :)

I am now following from the Thirsty Thursday blog hop. If you haven't already please come by and follow me back thanks

http://mommasweeps.com

October 7, 2010 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger JenH said...

Staci you are so sweet! Thank You! :)

October 7, 2010 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Johnnie said...

Thank you, Staci. Yay, blogger awards. Good way to start the day!

Saved By Love Creations

October 8, 2010 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger ~Dawn~ said...

Congrats on all your awards!! And THANK YOU for passing them on to me. I'm honored. :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

October 8, 2010 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Staci, congrats and thank you! I'm so happy you enjoy my blog. I'm looking forward to reading more of yours :) See you soon!

October 11, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home